RoboIT, the first National Technology Transfer Hub for Robotics.
- the development of the PoC, through a process of de-risking and technology transfer for the technical and business feasibility study and the definition of a technological development plan;
- the creation of the company, stimulating the project through a path of entrepreneurial strengthening and market validation up to industrialization;
- national and international marketing thanks to the further contribution of sectoral venture capital funds able to follow the growth of the best startups on the global market.
Who we are looking for
- research teams active in RoboIT partner universities, eager to enhance their inventions through an entrepreneurial lever;
- university spin-offs born within the entire Italian research system that have not yet received investments from institutional investors.
COLLABORATIVE ROBOTS AND HUMAN-MACHINE INTERACTION SOLUTIONS
SERVICE ROBOT (AGRICOLTURE, AEROSPACE, LOGISTIC...)
EXOSKELETONS & ROBOTIC REHABILITATION SYSTEMS
AI & SOFTWARE PROCESS AUTOMATION
AGV AND AMR
What we are looking for
RoboIT’s goal is to provide economic resources and value-added services to increase the level of “investability” of research projects and emerging technologies developed in the field of robotics in Italy. RoboIT’s investment program is structured in two phases:
- Tech Incubation → pre-seed investment program and technological support designed for the development of PoC, specific for research teams (pre-company phase) hosted or operating in one of RoboIT’s partner universities / research centers;
- Business Creation → seed investment program dedicated to teams that have successfully completed the tech incubation phase but also spin-off companies and startups not belonging to partner universities.
01 tech incubation
Concept and Prototyping
9 - 12 months program in collaboration with:
02 business creation
Validation and Manufacturing
6 months program
Pariter Partners is an investment holding focused on Deep Tech investment opportunities. Pariter Partners is the creator of ScienceLab, the main Italian investment and accelerator program dedicated to Research Centers and scientists. In RoboIT is focused on selection, scouting and acceleration activity and is Investor in RoboIT. Pariter is providing capital and management of the overall activities of RoboIT.
RoboIT’s main objective is to valorize the results of the scientific and technological research to support the establishment of startups conceived in the laboratories of the best Italian Universities and Research Centers of excellence, which are partners of this initiative, such as the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT), Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna di Pisa, Università degli Studi di Verona and Università di Napoli Federico II.
Teams selected by RoboIT to participate in the program are directly supported by an exclusive group of Tech Advisors composed of leading international industry experts in the technology sector and industrial manufacturing.
CDP venture capital SGR invests 40 million euro in roboit, the first national technology transfer hub dedicated to robotics in italy
RoboIT is the first of the National Technology Transfer Hubs that CDP Venture Capital SGR will finance through the Technology Transfer Fund to support the emergence of new start-ups created within universities and leading research centres.
An opportunity to bridge the gap between research and the market, with the aim of accelerating innovation in strategic sectors for our country. We discussed it with Claudia Pingue, Head of the Technology Transfer Fund.